THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 110 g organic brown rice
- 110 g basmati rice
- 140 g arrowroot/tapioca flour, (bought or pre-mill tapioca seeds in your TMX for 2 mins)
- 80 g quinoa seed
- 40 g mixed seeds (linseed & chia is what I used), (I use sunflower, linseed, pepitas, chia &/or sesame seeds)
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2.5 tsp dried yeast
- 20 g raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 400 g lukewarm water
- 30 g macadamia oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs, (I use XL free-range)
- 1 heaped tsp sea salt flakes
Preheat oven to 180C
Grease & line a medium sized loaf pan with baking paper. Alternatively, grease a non-stick pan & sprinkle with extra sesame seeds.
Place brown rice, basmati rice & quinoa in clean, dry TM bowl & mill 2 minutes on speed 9 to make flour. Set aside in a separate bowl.
Put all dry ingredients in the TM bowl & mix for 15 secs on speed 4.
Tip mixture into prepared tin, spread evenly with the spatula (making sure there are no air bubbles (& let rise for 30mins in a warm position (I sit the tin on top of the stove to take advantage of the heat from the oven underneath).
Bake for 40mins or until the bottom sounds hollow when tapped. Remove from oven, allow to sit in tin for a minute before removing to a rack to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU