- 20 g olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 200 g tasty cheese
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 4 mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 100 g bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp KFC seasoning, (see notes for link to recipe, this is not essential however)
- 100 g bread crumbs, For coating nuggets
30minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 20min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Spray 2 flat Oven trays with oil. Turn on Oven to 200 Degrees.
Place Cheese, Carrot, Zucchini, Mushrooms and chop for 10 seconds, Speed 5. (Chop for a couple more seconds if you wish to make the veg smaller and less noticeable to the little ones!)
Set aside in a bowl.
Place Onion, Garlic and oil into Thermo bowl and chop on Speed 7, 3 Seconds.
Sautee for 2 Mins/120 degrees/Speed 2. Tip out onto to the chopped Vegetables that you have already set aside.
Leave bowl to cool slightly then add chicken pices and Turbo for 3 seconds or untill an eaven consistancy.
Add all remaining ingredients (onion, garlic, vegetables, eggs and breadcrumbs) back into the bowl with the chicken and season to taste, Mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
In a small bowl mix 100g of bread crumbs with 2 tablespoons of KFC seasoning.
With a icecream scoop (or a soup spoon) scoop nugget sized portions straight into a bowl of bread crumbs, coat and shape into desired shape, then place onto prepared trays. Spray a little oil over each nugget. (I used coconut oil but any is fine)
Bake for 20 minuets, turning over half way through.
Here is the link for KFC seasoning
I use a stanless steel Ice Cream Scoop sprayed with oil to scoop the mixure as i find it a lot less messy and quicker.
For a gluten free option, omit the bread crumbs and crumb in GF corn flakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Potato pancakes
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce