- 500g chicken breast, cubed
- 250g grated cheese
- 120g breadcrumbs
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon Chicken stock concentrate, (or any stock you prefer to use)
- 3 sheets Puff Pastry, thawed
- milk, for brushing
- sesame seeds to finish, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add diced chicken, cheese, breadcrumbs, spinach and stock to the TM bowl. Mix for 12 seconds on speed 6 until chicken is minced and all the ingredients are well combined.
Cut pastry sheets in half longways (will end up with 6 strips).
Split chicken mixture between each strip and spread out in the middle.
Roll and cut each strip into mini sausage rolls (4-6 pieces).
Brush with milk. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (if using). Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
[[wysiwyg_imageupload:1373:]]for a "greener" filling, make your handfuls of baby spinach large.
If you like this, you may also like my Classic Meat Sausage Roll recipes or my Vege version of sausage rolls.
Please leave a comment and a rating if you try this out - would love to hear what you think!
Come and check out my facebook page "Aussie TM5 Thermomixer" for more great recipes shares, tips and hints
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU