- 200 grams cheese
- 300 grams lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 pinch salt
- 540 grams bakers flour
- 30 grams OilveOil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch Parsely
- 120 grams butter
Place cubed cheese into TMX bowl and grate for 15 secs/ speed 8. pour most of cheese into a bowl and set to the side, leaving some in to add flavor to the dough.
Add water, then yeast and salt, followed by bakers flour and topped with oil. Mix ingredients together 10 secd/ speed 7. Now to knead the dough 3 mins/ closed lid position/ wheat symbol. Once kneaded place in a breadmat or an oiled bowl and place in a warm place and allow dough to double in size.
Place the garlic and the parsley into TMX bowl and chop for 10 secs/ speed 6, add butter and saute for 3 mins/ 90*/ speed 3.
Pre heat oven to 180*C.
Once dough is risen we need to divide dough into 32 portions. I find the easiest way is to roll into a long log shape and halve the dough, then continue to have the portions until you have 32 portions all up. Get a springform pan and line the bottom with baking paper. Now with each portion roll and shape it into a mini knot roll, place in the pan. Repeat until you have 16 mini knot rolls on the bottom layer, it doesn't matter if there are gaps they will fill up with the second rise. Place half the filling mixture on top of the rolls and sprinkle with half the cheese. Repeat second layer with mini knot rolls and top with filling ixture and remaining cheese.
Bake in the oven for 35 minutes until golden brown on top. Remove from oven and remove rim of pan and serve while it is still warm.
Can wrp breadmat with tea towel on a cold day or place under your rangehood light and that also will help rise your doughs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup