- 225 g Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Cut into small Cubes
- 80 g butter, Cut into small Cubes
- 150 g plain flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 40 g cold water, (2tbsp)
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Cheese in bowl. Grate 10secs/Sp8
2. Add Flour, Butter and Salt. Mix 10secs/Sp5 (or until it resembles coarse sand)
3. Add half the cold water. Mix 10secs/Sp5
4. Add the rest of the cold water. Mix 10secs/sp5
5. Pour mix on to thermo mat. Press together to form a ball. Wrap dough in glad wrap and chill for 20 mins.
6. Roll out the dough to 1/4cm thickness, and cut into desired shapes. (using a small cutter, you will get about 7 dozen crackers)
7. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper
8. Bake in a 180deg oven for 15 mins, or until crispy.
I used half Cheddar, half parmasen for an even sharper Cheese flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast