- 200 grams Cheese cubed
- 3 Spring onions quartered
- 4 Rashers bacon quartered
- olive oil
- 250 grams philly cheese
- 300 grams sour cream
8Recipe is created for
Chop cheese for 5 seconds on speed 6 then set aside
Chop spring onions for 3 seconds on speed 6 set aside with cheese
Chop bacon for 3 seconds on speed 6, add olive oil and cook for 8 minutes 100c speed 1 with MC off
Add philly cheese, sour cream, cheese and spring onions and combine for 15 seconds on speed 3
Fill cob with mixture, wrap in alfoil and cook for 1 hour at 180c
Tackle recipe with gay abandon and tweak to your hearts content.
Hopefully your cob will be bigger than mine and mixture won't spill over (although it was the look i wanted) lol
Finely slice some green from the spring onion to garnish
If you need more bread to dip with use up bread rolls in freezer.
Handy to have a packet of rice crackers to serve also
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU