- 55 grams Cheddar cheese
- 110 grams plain flour
- 55 grams butter, Chilled
- 1 egg yolk
- salt and pepper
- 30 grams cold water
- pinch Sweet Prapika
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200deg.C & line a baking tray with baking paper.
Grate cheese 5secs, speed 9
Add flour and cubed butter and blend 5secs, speed 5
Add egg yolk, water and salt and pepper, to taste, , knead for 30secs
Tip onto Thermomat or floured surface and work into a ball.
Roll dough thinly & trim into rectangles approx. 6cmx1cm.
Place onto tray & cook near top of oven for 15mins or until pale golden.
Remove from oven & cool slightly on tray then transfer to wire rack.
Dust with sweet paprika & enjoy!
Accessories you need
After kneading dough should be quite stiff.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- Salted Caramel Sticky Date Cake