- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 70 g peanuts, dry-roasted, unsalted
- 80 g Cheddar cheese
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast, or 20 g fresh yeast
- 140 g milk, plus extra for brushing
- 330 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 egg, medium
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 6 black olives, pitted, sliced (2 mm)
1h 25minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Oil a large bowl and set aside.
- Place peanuts, cheese and thyme in mixing bowl then chop 10 sec/speed 6. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place yeast and milk in mixing bowl then heat 3 min/37°C/speed 1.
- Add flour, oil, egg, salt and reserved peanut mixture then knead 2 min/. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then knead again 30 sec/. Tip out and bring together into a ball then transfer toprepared bowland cover with cling film then leave to rise for 40 minutes in a warm place.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- On a floured working surface roll out the dough to a thickness of 5mm. Using a cookie cutter or a knife cut out ghost shapes (approx. 10 cm x 6 cm). Re-roll remaining dough and cut out more ghosts, repeating until all dough is used up.
- Place ghosts on prepared baking trays and brush them with milk, then press olive slices as eyes in the dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (180°C). Serve warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clinic"[["0715514216:**]]*abortion pills for sale in ?mafikeng ...Durbanville
- Contract +27715514216 ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN PRETORIA, SUNNYSIDE
- Cytotec) 0715514216 Safe Abortion Pills for Sale In Hillbrow,Yeoville
- 0715514216 ||M86790 Abortion pills for sale in Mamelodi /Mamelodi East west
- APPROVED ABORTION PILLS IN SAUDI ARABIA 0027635344422 ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
- Abortion clinic in Fourways @0715514216 abortion pills for sale in fourways
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU