- 50 grams parmesan cheese, Cut into pieces
- 50 grams Manchego cheese, Cut into pieces
- 50 grams onion, Halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 150 grams Pancetta cubes
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 4 Slices bacon, Smoked and halved
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1,- preheat the oven to 200oC. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2,- place the cheeses in the "Closed lid" and grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3,- place the onion in the"Closed lid" and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the "Closed lid" with the spatula.
4,- add the oil and pancetta then saute 5 min/120c/speed 1. Leave the mixture to rest for 5 min.
5,- add the pepper, egg and 75 grs of the cheese then mix 10 sec/speed 4
6,- cut the pastry sheet into 8 squares, place on the prepared baking tray and brush with the beaten egg. In the centre of each piece, place diagonally 1 tbsp of reserved mixture and top with a piece of bacon (also diagonally). Fold the two corners of pastry over the top of the bacon and press together to join them. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with the remaining cheese mixture.
7,- Bake for 20 min until cooked and golden. Seve warm or cold.
Cheese and bacon pastries
Accessories you need
These can be filled with anything you like. small cheery tomatoes chopped with pesto and cheese. Mozzarella and chorizo. Use your imagination.
This recipe comes from the 2017 Thermomix Calendar.
Find more Thermomix recipes on www.cookingit.co.uk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Veggie Bolognese Sauce
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Bolognese Lasagna
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Paleo Beef Burgers