- 600 g white plain flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 g dried yeast
- 320 g lukewarm water
- 50 g bresaola
- 200 g mozzarella
- 3 tablespoon tomato sauce
- to taste wild rocket
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place flour, olive oli, water, sugar, salt and yeast in the mixing bowl and knead 3 min/.
- Place dough in a bowl and form into a ball. Cover bowl with a kitchen towel and let dough rise until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 200'C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set apart.
- Place mozzarella into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Set apart.
- Place dough in prepared baking tray and shape it into a rectangle.
- Spread tomato sauce on top of it and start baking pizza for 10 mins.
- Take out the pizza after 10 min and spread chopped mozzarella on top of it and bake for 10 mins again.
- Once cooked take out the pizza from the oven and spread bresaola and wild rocket on top of it. Serve hot.
Bresaola and wild rocket topping
I usually set the pizza to rest for at least 4 hours before cooking it. The dough will be more digestible with this method.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones