- 300 g milk
- 60 g olive oil
- 20-30 g sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 sachets dried yeast (14 g) or 30 g fresh
- 550 g baker's flour
- 30 g sultanas (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Place milk into mixing bowl and heat 1 min/37°C/speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients, except sultanas, and knead 3 min/, adding sultanas (if using) in the last 20 seconds.
Remove dough and place into a floured bowl. Set aside in a warm area to prove for 30 - 40 minutes, or until dough has doubled in size.
Knock down dough and place into a large, greased bread tin. Set aside to prove again, or until dough fills the entire tin.
Once risen, brush dough with egg wash and place in the oven to bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve toasted with butter or jam for breakfast or with your favourite cheese and pâté. This brioche also makes a fantastic bread and butter pudding.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sweet Light Scones
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast