- 600 grams pitted black olives, Drained
- 200 grams flour
- 90 grams cold butter
- 1 egg
- 2 level teaspoons sesame seeds
- 60 grams parmesan cheese
- 175 grams mascarpone cheese
4h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preparation of the Thermomix black olive biscuits
1,- heat the oven 110 degrees
2,- put the drain olives in an oven tray and dehydrate them for 3 hours in the oven until they are completely dehydrated. After the 3 hours take them out f the oven and let the cool down.
3,- add the olives to the bowl for 20 sec/speed 10. They will become powder.
4,- mix the flour and mix 10 sec/speed 5
5,- with the help of the spatula make sure that all is at the bottom of the bowl. Add the butter and the egg and mix 15sec/speed6. Take the mixture out of the bowl and form a ball, wrap in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 30 min.
6,- use the roller pin and between two pieces of cling film flatten the dough about 6mm thick. Sprinkle the sesame seeds and using the rolling pin (without pressing) push the seeds down very lightly. With a round cutter make the biscuits. Put them in an over tray lined with baking paper and let them rest in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
7,- turn the oven up to 180 degrees and put the biscuits for 17-18 minutes. When they are ready let them cool down. Meanwhile make the filling.
8,- add the parmesan cheese in the bowl and grate for 15 sec/speed 10
9,- Add the mascarpone cheese and mix 20 sec/speed 4.
10,- when the biscuits are cold, make balls with the cheese mixture and press down the same size of the biscuits (to make a sandwich). Put them in the fridge if you make them in advance.
I am a Thermomix advisor and team builder in Bristol and surrounding areas. Book a free demonstration today to see what the Thermomix can do for you and your family.
Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- >>+27839261239<< UAE^ ABORTION PILLS IN DUBAI*AJMAN** ^ABU DHABI^
- GOOD DAY SERVICE 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN DELAREYVILLE
- GOOD DAY SERVICE 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN MAFIKENG
- +27635344422 VERIFIED PILLS @<>APPROVED ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN BAHRAIN
- ^+27839261239__@MIFEGEST KIT AVAILABLE IN ABU DHABI^^DUBAI^^FUJAIRAH^^SHARJAH^^AJMAN
- +27780129460 Traditional Spiritual Healers,Love Spells Bring Back Lost Lovers in Port Elizabeth,East London,Durban,Uitenhage,BLOEMFONTEIN, CAPE TOWN, DURBAN CITY, EAST LONDON, PORT ELIZABETH
- Variation VERY GOOD 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN SASOLBURG
- VERY GOOD 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN SASOLBURG
- APPROVED ABORTION PILLS IN SAUDI ARABIA 0027635344422 ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- DR DRAKE 0768924342 ABORTION CLINIC IN DENNILTON, MOTETI, VERENA
- Valrhona Cookies
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)