- 400 grams Self Raising Flour
- 300+ gram Beer of your choice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to around 190c.
Combine all ingredients in TM bowl for around 10 sec, speed 6.
The mix should be like a thick cake batter and very forgiving, so feel free to add up to 75ml more to use up a 375ml bottle of beer and mix through more!
Transfer mix to a well greased loaf pan and bake immediately for around 45 minutes until the loaf starts to appear golden on top (timing depends on thickness of your loaf pan and how hot your oven runs!)
This bread is so easy to make as the yeast and liquid components are taken care of from the beer, and has a lovely flavour!
It is lovely served warm or at room temperature. We love to serve it as part of a ploughmans platter with relishes, cold meats, pickled onions, dips, dried fruits, nuts, and cheeses.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Rice Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU