- 310 grams warm water
- 510 grams plain flour
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 30 grams olive oil
- 25 grams grated cheese
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 Cups Diced Bacon
Place water, yeast and sugar in bowl and warm for 1 minute, 37c, Speed 1
Add flour, oil, salt and cheese mix 6 seconds & speed 6
Then knead for 3 minutes.
Wrap & allow to rise for aprox 1 hour
Pre heat oven 180 degrees.
Divide into 12 portions.
Roll each into a ball then place onto a tray lined with baking paper.
Flatten a little by hand.
Top with cheese then bacon. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
Bacon & Cheese Rolls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Rice Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU