- butter, for greasing
- 750 g apples, cut into quarters
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g raisins
- 500 g flour
- 1.5 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 200 g whole mixed nuts, of choice, (see Tips)
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a baking form (approx 30 x 12 x 10 cm) and set aside.
Place apples into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5, with aid of spatula. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place sugar, raisins, flour, baking powder, cocoa and cinnamon into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add nuts and reserved chopped apples and knead 3 min/ with aid of spatula, if necessary to assist.
Place dough into prepared baking form and bake 60 minutes (180°C).
Cool in baking form for 15 minutes before transferring onto a cooling rack. Cool completely before cutting bread into slices to serve.
Bread spread with butter is delicious for breakfast or a snack. It stays fresh and moist for several days.
For mixed nuts you can use walnuts, peacan nuts, hazelnuts, almonds or cashew nuts. Add seeds to make a healthy additional (or alternative if you have a nut free household / school)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake