- 1 Red capsicum, roughly cut
- 1 Zuchinni, roughly cut
- 1 carrot, roughly cut
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 0.5 Continental cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 6 Wrapps
- 1 jar mayonaise
- 250 g grated cheese, (thermomixed or prepackaged)
8Recipe is created for
For effective chopping, place half of a mix of all vegetables in Thermomix bowl and chop 8 secs on Speed 4. Remove and place in bowl. Repeat for remainder vegetables. Assemble wrapps by spreading a thin layer of mayonaise over whole wrapp. Place a couple of spoonfulls of Vegetable salad in the centre of wrapp. Top with grated cheese (thermomixed) and fold up. Alfoil can wrapped around the bottom to hold together for little hands.
This is so easy. No cooking! Quick and healthy for kiddie meal time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU