- 1 large carrot (approx 100g), roughly chopped
- 100 g butternut pumpkin, roughly cubed
- 2 florets of brocoli
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cm ginger
- pinch ground coriander
- 40 g red lentils, washed
- 200 g water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock paste, (prepared from thermomix)
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic, carrot, pumpkin, brocoli 4 secs, speed 6.
2. Scrape down sides. Add oil & saute 2 min, 100c, speed 1.
3. Add spices, vegetable stock paste and lentils. Mix 20 secs, speed 1 so lentils are coated by spices.
4. Add water. Cook 15 mins, 100c, speed 1.
5. Puree if required, 5 - 20 secs, speed 7.
My 1 year old baby absolutely loved this. I cooked rice separately in the cooker as I found it was easy to cook such small portion in the cooker. Once rice and vegetable, lentil puree is ready I mixed them both together in a bowl and served with some papadums.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto