- 250 grams pumpkin
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 Large Zuccini
- 150 grams sweet potato
- 2 carrots
- Half Swede
- 1 garlic clove
- Half turnip
- 20 grams olive oil
- 250 grams water
- 20 grams couscous
1. Peel and prepare all vegetables and roughly chop them
2. Place all prepared vegetables into the TM Bowl. Chop 5-10 seconds/speed 5
3. Measure in water and Olive oil
4. Cook 10minutes 100 degrees/speed 1
5. Blend 30-40 seconds/speed 9 OR until desired consistancy
6. Add couscous, stir through with spatula, close lid and leave in bowl for approx 2-5 minutes. Can be blended again, if baby is not ready for textured food.
Accessories you need
If soup consistancy is to thick can add a little more water.
Add other vegies to change taste, and also herbs, rosemary, basil works really well.
Tasty wholesome soup that is great for those fussy teething times.
Can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread