THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 gram cooked chicken, Large chunks
- 100 gram spinach, Leaves torn in half
- 1 --- onion, Peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 200 grams pumpkin, Peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 20 gram extra virgin olive oil
- 300 grams red lentils, Rinsed
- 1 tablespoons TMX vegetable stock
- 800 grams water
- 1 can chickpeas, Rinsed and roughly smashed
Place chicken in bowl. Shred 5 sec speed 6. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Add spinach, onion, garlic and pumpkin into bowl. Chop 5 sec speed 5. Scrape down edges and chop additional 5 sec speed 5 if you want smaller pieces.
Scrape edges again. Add EVOO, Cook 4 min, varoma, speed 2.
Add lentils, stock, water, chick peas and shredded chicken. Cook 20 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2.
I only used chicken because I had some left over in the fridge I needed to use. You could sub any cooked meat you have. Or you could add un-cooked partially frozen meat in first step and mice it by pulsing on turbo until you reach desired consistency, leave the meat in the bowl while chopping veg, then increasing first cooking time to 10 minutes.
After cooked I divide the meal into babies individual servings and freeze individually.
You could make this dish suitable for older children/whole family be chopping meat into chunks and omitting the first step, chopping veg on speed 4 for a few seconds only, and leaving chickpeas whole, and using reverse speed 2 while cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast