THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 10 g butter or olive oil
- 50 g leek
- 350 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 200 g water
- 50 g peas frozen
- 75 g baby spinach, tough stalks removed
8Recipe is created for
Put leek in bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 8. Put butter / olive oil into bowl and saute at 100 degrees, speed 1 for 3 minutes.
Add sweet potato and chop for 5 seconds, speed 8.
Pour water and simmer at 100 degrees for 8 minutes, reverse, speed 1.
Add spinach and stir it into the sweet potato "soup" with your spatula. Chop for 1 second, speed 8.
Add peas and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
If your baby is ok with whole peas and coarser textures, you're done!
If not, then blend at speed 9 for about 30 seconds or to the consistency you require.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup