- 1 sweet potato, Large size
- 1 --- almond meal, 1 cup
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup*
- 1 heaped tablespoons cocoa, (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence / extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- choc chips milk, (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. peel and chop sweet potato into chunks. Add 1.5L water to bowl and place sweet potato in varoma. 15 mins/veroma/speed 2.
2. When sweet potato is cooked through and soft empty bowl of water and add the sweet potato. Blizt 20 seconds/speed 9 pre heat oven about now.
3. Add almond meal and all other ingredients. Minus choc chips. mix it in 20 seconds/speed 5 until combined
4. Scoop sticking mixture onto bakinf tray and cook in oven (180) 10 mins and then flip and cook for a further 7-10 minutes. These arent like normal cookies and dough but once cooked looked like an ordinsry cookie and super healthy for the kids
You can mix these up and sub choc chips for dried fruit.
They take a little while to cook and end up more like a brownie. Kids loved this though.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Carrot and Banana Baby Cakes (paleo)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU