- 210 g any vegetables, eg. broccoli, carrot, leek, cauliflower, squash, sweet potato, pumpkin, snopeas
- herbs of your choice, fresh or dried
- 230 g chicken mince, or make own
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 40 g brown rice flour
1. Put vegetables into TM bowl and chop for 5-7SECS on SPEED 7. Scrape sides of bowl.
2. Include all other ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 6SECS on SPEED 4.
3. Take mixture out and roll into small balls. The mixture is very moist but this makes them all the better at the end.
4. Place onto baking paper on both trays of Varoma.
5. Steam for 20mins at Varoma temperature on SPEED 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU