- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g onion, peeled
- 50 g carrot, washed, peeled and roughly chopped
- 50 g zucchini, washed and roughly chopped
- 15 g Celery, washed and roughly chopped
- 50 g red lentils, thoroughly rinsed and drained
- 250 g sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 200 g tomato passata
- 200 g water
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, celery, zucchini and carrot in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6;
2. Scrape down side using spatula and add oil and sauté 5 minutes at 100 C on speed 1;
3. Add lentils and sweet potato to TM bowl, sauté for 1 minute at 100 C on speed 1;
4. Add passata and water to TM bowl, cook (with simmering basket on lid) for 30 minutes at 100 C on reverse + speed 1;
5. Puree for 20 seconds on speed 7 or until desired consistency is reached.
Red Lentil and Sweet Potato Puree
Lentils are high up in the list of superfoods, they are an excellent source of protein, iron, zinc and potassium.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU