- 120 g jasmine rice
- 500 g water
- 200 g coconut milk or cream, + extra for later
- 1-2 cups canned Peaches, drained
STEP ONE: Place water into mixing bowl. Insert rice into TM basket and cook 13 - 16 mins/Varoma/speed 2.
Adjust cooking time as needed
STEP TWO: Using TM Spatula, remove TM basket and pour out the remaining water.
STEP THREE: Place the rice back into the TM bowl with the coconut milk and leave to cool and thicken. Once cooled blend for 5-10 seconds/speed 5 depending on how smooth your baby can handle, it may need longer.
NOTE: The pudding will thicken when blended so you may need to add more coconut milk to get a smoother texture.
STEP FOUR: Spoon rice pudding into individual portion trays or bowls about half way, leaving room for the fruit puree on top. Place this in fridge and move on to next step. Rinsing the is optional
STEP ONE: Place peaches in the TM Bowl and blend 10 seconds/speed 6 till you achieve a smooth consistency.
STEP TWO: Spoon the puree on top of the rice pudding to either freeze, refrigerate or serve immediantly.
Portion size varies depending on your child.
Create different flavours like Apricot, Mixed Berries, Pear purees etc, by storing fruit in seperate containers and spoon over rice pudding when ready to serve.
Store in fridge in an air tight container for up to 3 days or spoon individual portions into ice cube trays or other baby-food containers and freeze for up to 3 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup