THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 tablespoons organic millet
- 300g organic vegetables of your choice, roughly cut, (eg broccoli, sweet potato, carrot, onion)
- 50g organic rump steak, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Place millet into TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds/speed 10. Set aside.
Place vegetables into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds/speed 4.
Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add beef and saute for another 2 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1. Scrape down bowl if necessary.
Add millet and enough water to cover the meat and vegetables and cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Puree for 5-10 seconds by slowly turning the dial to speed 9 (or less for a chunky texture.)
Health Benefits of Millet:
1. Millet is alkaline and it digests easily.
2. Millet will reduce constipation.
3. Millet acts as a prebiotic feeding microflora in the inner ecosystem.
4. The serotonin in millet helps to calm moods.5. Millet is high in antioxidants.
6. Millet is gluten-free and non-allergenic.
7. Millet has a high protein content.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Teriyaki Marinade