- 250 g organic brown rice
- 150 g organic rolled oats
- 120 g buckwheat
- 40 g millet
- 40 g quinoa flakes
- 15 g chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 pinches celtic sea salt
- 180 g water, or milk of your choice
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Place rice and buckwheat into TM bowl and mill for 40 seconds on speed 10.
Add Oats, millet, quinoa flakes, cinnamon, chia seeds and salt and mill for 20 seconds on speed 6.
Nutritious Baby Porridge (to make dry mix)
Cooking Nutritious Baby Porridge
This porridge is delicious served with fruit puree or stewed fruit and blueberries. It is a nutritious breakfast for not only bub but mum and the rest of of the family as well, cook more than one portion and breakfast is cooked all in one go for the whole family!
Store the dry mix in a container (preferably glass or ceramic).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Teriyaki Marinade