THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 30g onion, peeled & halved
- 15g olive oil
- 50g broccoli
- 200g potatoes, peeled and halved
- 70g carrot, peeled and roughly cut
- 1 lamb cutlet, bone removed and roughly chopped
- 120g water
- 1-2 tablespoons spiced pear paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 4.
Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes/varoma/speed 1 MC off.
Add broccoli, potato, carrot, lamb and tomato paste and saute for 2 minutes/varoma/speed 1.
Add water and cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add spiced pear paste and puree for 10 seconds/speed 8.
TIP - SPICED PEAR PASTE RECIPE IS AVAILABLE AT WHATCAROLINECOOKED.BLOGSPOT.COM.AU
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)