- Handful of fresh mint leaves (approx. 20 leaves)
- ½ small red onion
- ½ clove garlic
- 20g oil
- 1 small carrot, roughly chopped
- handful of baby spinach leaves
- 400g tin of whole peeled tomatoes
- ½ small stalk celery, finely chopped
- ½ small potato (approx. 60g) chopped into 1cm cubes
- ½ small swede (approx. 60g) chopped into 1cm cubes
- 100g lamb, cut into 1cm-2cm cubes
- ½ MC rice
- 1 MC water
Chop mint in TM bowl for 4 Secs, SP 7. Scrape down sides. Remove half of the mint and set aside.
2. Add garlic and onion and chop for 5 Sec, SP 6. Scrape down sides.
3. Add oil and sauté 1 Min 30 Sec, Temp. 100, .
4. Add carrot and spinach, chop 7 Secs, SP 7.
5. Add tomatoes and chop for 4 Secs, SP 6.
6. Add lamb, potatoes, swede, celery, rice and water.
7. Cook for 25 Mins, Temp 100, . Place basket on lid instead of MC.
8. Add reserved chopped mint and stir through for 30 Secs, .
9. For very young children and babies puree for 5 Secs, SP 6.
* Both my 4yr old and my 8 month old love this recipe. It is quick and easy and can be frozen in ice cube trays for later use for baby.
*If preferred the swede can be omitted and the amount of potato can be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU