- 60 grams butter, cubed
- 120 grams Brown sugar
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 2 --- free range eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 50 grams wholemeal flours
- 180 grams plain flour
- 10 grams lindseed meal or flaxseed meal
- 30 grams linseed
- 80 grams brewers yeast
- 100 grams milk or other liquid
- 220 grams oats
- 130 grams chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine the flours, linseed or flaxseed meal, linseed, salt, baking powder and yeast together for 30 seconds on speed 3. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
3. Mill raw sugar 5 seconds on speed 9.
4. Add the brown sugar and butter and cream together for 1 minute on speed 6.
5. Adding eggs one at a time as well as vanilla, combine for a further 30 seconds on speed 4.
7. Slowly add the dry flour mixture a spoonful at a time on speed 3 until well combined. [Should take 1.5 - 2 minutes].
8. Add 100g of milk [or other liquid], oats and chocolate chips, and combine on speed 5 for 2 minutes.
9. Spoon tablespoon sized drops onto a lined baking tray and bake for approx 12 minutes or until the tops are nice and golden. Cool on a cooling rack.
Makes a huge number of cookies [like 80+] so unless you are making a batch for yourself and taking some to your mothers group, you can make a full batch and freeze half [which is what I'll do] of it or simply halve the quantities. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes