- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 parsnip, roughly chopped
- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 30 g olive oil
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped with scissors, (approx.)
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 5 whole eggs, lightly whisked
- 70 g grated cheese
Pre-heat oven to 160 deg fan-forced (180 deg conventional)
Add carrot, parsnip, zucchini and spinach to TM bowl and chop for 3 secs / speed 6 or until finely chopped (depending on your individual baby).
Add olive oil and saute for 5 mins / 100 deg / speed 2
Meanwhile, grease and line a rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
Add flour, cheese and chives to TM bowl and turn on to speed 3, add whisked eggs through lid with machine running and turn off when just incorporated.
Pour mixture into slice tin and bake for approx. 20 mins or until lightly golden.
Allow to cool in tin and then remove and slice into small squares for your baby to practice their self-feeding!
Always make sure any egg given to a child less than 12 months of age is completely cooked.
This recipe is only suitable for children with no known egg allergies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU