- 150 g Spelt flakes or spelt flour
- 125 g butter, Cut in 2cm cubes
- 100 g dates, Or 120g /1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 --- egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g water
- 1/4 tsp baking pdr
- 110 g rolled oats, Or 55g oats, 25g quinoa flakes and 25g millet flakes for even more goodness
- 35 g sunflower seeds
- 15 g sesame seeds
- 55 g raisins
- 55 g dried apricots, Finely chopped (or can chop in tax)
- 25 g chocolate chips, Optional
30minPreparation 12minBaking/Cooking 18min
8Recipe is created for
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
2) if using spelt flakes, put spelt into mixing bowl and grind into flour 1-1.5 minutes on speed 10
3) tip out and set aside
4) If using dates, chop dates 8 seconds at speed 9
5) Tip out and set aside
6) Put butter into mixing bowl
7) mix 45 seconds at speed 6. Scrape down bowl then 1 min at speed 3.
Add spelt flour, baking powder, oats (quinoa flakes and millet flakes if using), sunflower seeds, sesamee seeds, raisins, apricots and chocolate (if using).
9) Mix for 2 minutes at speed 1 until just blended.
10) Working in batches, drop teaspoonfuls of mixture onto a baking sheet (space 2cm apart).
11) flatten slightly
12) Bake for 18 minutes until lightly browned.
13) Remove from oven and transfer to wire rack to cool
Notes : keeps in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days
Healthy Muesli Cookies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU