- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 50 g almonds
- 200 g zucchini, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional, adds just a touch of sweetness.
Grind the almonds and coconut for 10 secs./speed 10.
Add the zucchini and puree for 5 secs./speed 10.
Add the egg, cinnamon and honey and mix for 5 secs./speed6.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until set at 170'C if fan forced or 180'C if not.
Cooking your Pancakes
Cooking in a pan is tricky and messy, its so much easier to bake these! Plus while they are baking you can get on and do other things.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU