- 150 grams Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 40 grams pear
- 45 grams soft butter
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 230 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
1. Preheat oven to 150°c for fanforced. My oven is quite hot so you may want to set your oven higher than this.
2. Oil mini muffin tins
3. Add fruit, butter and oil to TM bowl. 80°c speed 2 for 3 minutes. This is to melt the butter and oil and defrost any fruit that is frozen.
4. Blend speed 5/6 for 15/20 seconds to desired consistency.
5. Add remaining ingredients. Mix 15 seconds speed 3.
6. Scrape down sides and mix 5 seconds speed 3.
7. Divide into mini muffin tin. Approximately 1 heaped tablespoon in each hole.
8. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly golden and spring back when you push the tops gently.
9. Cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire cooling rack.
10. Freeze in zip lock bags for snacks to eat at a later date or eat fresh.
Fruity mini muffins
Change to whichever fruit you would like
Try not blending the fruit for a chunkier texture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Carrot and Banana Baby Cakes (paleo)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU