- 1 onion, halved
- 5 grams olive oil
- 1 apple (red or green), peeled, cored and roughly diced
- 1 banana, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 plum, destoned and roughly chopped
- 250 grams gravy beef, 1 cm diced
- 1/2 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 200 grams water
This is a curry my grandmother used to serve us as kids. I have modified it to make it more baby fridndly but you could add sultanas to the finished curry if you were serving to a toddler or child
Chop onion Speed 5 / 3 seconds. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and sauté 2 minutes / 100C / Speed 1.
Add apple, banana & plum, chop Speed 5 / 6 seconds. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add gravy beef, curry powder, tomato paste and water and cook 30 minutes / 100C / Spoon /
The beef should be tender. Serve as is for a toddler or child meal or fora baby puree, blend 20 secobds / speed 8 or until desired cconsistency is achieved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies