- 140 grams oats
- 65 grams plain flour
- 90 grams sultanas
- 20 grams dried apricots
- Half Overripe Banana
- Half apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 260 grams milk
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Line a 20cmx30cm slice tin with baking paper
Add apricots, sultanas and oats to Thermomix - speed 7 for 5 seconds
Add all remaining ingredients - speed 7 for 5 seconds or until ingredients well combined
Pour mixture into a slice tin and bake in oven for 45 minutes
Cool on a wire rack
Cut into fingers or bar size
Accessories you need
Can substitute milk to coconut milk
Use any combination of dried fruit. I've made with dried pineapple, goji berries, dates, etc. Mix it up to give variety however you wish.
Only give to baby when they are taking whole food, or if you are doing baby led weaning. My baby ate these from 7 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Carrot and Banana Baby Cakes (paleo)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU