- 2 medium carrots
- 80 grams broccoli
- 200 grams Ling fillets (or other white fish), skinned and boneless
- 30 grams plain flour
- 30 grams butter
- 300 grams milk
- 80 grams Tasty/cheddar cheese, grated
8Recipe is created for
Fill thermomix bowl with 1 litre of water. Chop carrot and broccoli into medium size pieces and place into varoma bowl.
Line varoma tray with baking paper and place fish fillets on top. Cook for 14 minutes/ varoma / speed 4. Once cooked, set fish and veggies aside.
For cheese sauce, place flour, butter, milk and cheese into thermomix bowl. Cook for 7 minutes / 90degrees / speed 4.
Once cooked, add fish, carrots and broccoli to thermomix bowl and purée on speed 8 for 45 seconds.
This recipe is suitable for babies 6+ months. Blend at a lower speed to achieve a more solid/lumpy consistency once baby is able to handle a more coarse texture.
Fill ice cube trays with excess mixture and freeze for future use.
Fish and veggies
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich