- 1 carrot, Peeled and quartered
- 1 zucchini, Quartered
- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 500 grams beef mince
- 1 tbsp light soy
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
Preheat fan force oven 180 degrees. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
Add vegetables to bowl and chop speed 7 for 5 seconds or until all chopped. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add rest of ingredients and mix speed 3 for 20 seconds until combined.
Roll into small balls approx 2 cm dimension and lay out on oven tray. Cook for 25 minutes or until browned. These can also be pan fried but I find this way a lot easier.
Both my 9 month old and 4 year old love these! Served with steamed veges or on its own as a snack.
Freeze excess meatballs. Once cooked allow to cool completely and place portions in zip lock bags In the freezer. Then just thaw and reheat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU