- 50 grams nuttlex spread
- 50 grams plain flour
- 500 grams oat milk
- 2 chicken thigh fillets, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini roughly chopped
- 70 grams Frozen Corn Kernals
- 40 grams frozen baby peas
- 100 grams meduim grain rice
DAIRY FREE BECHAMEL SAUCE
Add nuttlex, plain flour and oat milk to .
Cook 9 min/90deg/sp3.
CHICKEN, VEGETABLES AND RICE
Place 750gm water in .
Place lid on and put varoma in place on top.
Lay chicken onto the varoma tray.
Cook 5 min/varoma/sp4.
Meanwhile place rice in simmer basket and rinse under tap.
Turn chicken on tray. Add vegetables to varoma bowl. Insert rice in simmer basket into .
Cook 15 min/varoma/sp4.
Remove varoma and simmer basket and set aside. Discard water.
Place chicken into and mix 6 sec/ sp 4 or until desired consistecy is achieved. Set aside.
Place vegetables into and chop sp 5 until desired consistency is achieved.
Add shredded chicken and rice into bowl and pour in sauce.
Mix sp 4 until fully incoprporated.
This is great to freeze ahead for future meals. I use silicon patty pans to portion out in the freezer for easy access.
You could use any preferred milk in the bechamel.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU