- 50 grams cheese
- 150 grams vegetables of choice, eg, carrot, zuchinni, peas, corn
- 80 grams water
- 25 grams dry cous cous
- 3 eggs
- 0.5 level tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
8Recipe is created for
Cut 50g of cheese into cubes and grate in TM31 for 10 seconds on speed 8, put aside
Wash and peel vegetables and chop in TM31 for 3 seconds, put aside
Add 80 grams of water to TM31 and heat for 1min on 100 degrees and speed 1.
Add 25 grams of cous cous to the heated water and stir for 1 min on speed 1 and reverse.
Add the chesse and vegetables back into TM31 bowl and add eggs.
Add half a tablespoon of TM Vegetable Stock (optional).
Mix for 20seconds on speed 2 and reverse.
Pour mixture into a greased patty cake tin or in patty cake papers.
Cook in oven on 180 degrees for 20mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup