- 100 grams Roasted Cashews
- 100 grams golden syrup
- 30 grams oil
- 250 grams diced chicken breast, (about 1 single breast)
- 1 tablespoon TMX vegetable stock concentrate
- 50 grams bread crumbs
- 900 grams water
- 150 grams rice
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut into 2cm cubes
- fresh or tinned pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
Place cashews into TMX and process for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add golden syrup and oil. Cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 6. Set aside and rinse bowl.
Cube chicken and place in TMX. Set dial to and mince using Turbo speed 2-3 times, 1-2 seconds each time.
Add stock concentrate and bread crumbs and mic 10 seconds, speed 4 until combined.
Roll chicken mixture into about 40 small balls.
Wash bowl and lid well
Cook 15-20 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 4.
While rice in cooking, cut up pineapple and capsicum.
Serve rice topped with chicken skewer. Pour satay sauce over the top.
If satay sauce hardens, heat for 20-30 seconds in microwave.
You can make fun sized kebabs by cutting meatballs and vegetables into 1/4 size and using toothpicks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore