- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, small, peeled and quartered
- 1 apple, small, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 carrot, medium, peeled and chopped
- 200 grams butternut pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 dried apricots
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 100 grams water
1. Place onion, apple, carrot, pumpkin, garlic and apricots in jug and chop for 5 sec, 5sp.
2. Add oil and saute for 3 mins, sp 2, 100 deg.
2. Add diced chicken, garam marsala, tomatoes and water and cook for 20 mins, 100 deg, on speed 1. Water can be optional if you prefer a thicker casserole.
3. Chop to desired consistency. This meal was 10sec, 5sp.
Derived from Annabel Karmel recipe for 6-9 month baby.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU