- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon flat leave parsley, leaves only
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or sage, (or a pinch of dried version)
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube, (for children over a year)
- 50 g bread crumbs
- salt and ground pepper to taste, (for children over a year)
- plain flour for coating
- vegetable oil for frying
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate apple in TM bowl for 2 seconds/speed 7. Scrape out apple into rice basket and use spatula to squeeze out excess liquid.
2. Place half the onion into the TM bowl for 3 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
3. Add oil and saute for 2mins/120/Speed 1.
4. Add chicken breast, remaining half onion, herbs, stock cube, bread crumbs, apple and salt and pepper to taste. Combine for 10 seconds/speed 9. Check mixture, you may need to repeat for another 5 seconds.
5. Using your hands, shape into 25 small balls and toss in flour. Then shallow fry in the oil until golden brown. Serve with tomato sauce.
If using a TM31, use Varoma temperature in step 3.
Freeze remaining balls for later use
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU