- parsley leaves
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 can tin chick peas, drained, and rinsed
- breadcrumbs, 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid
- 500 g chicken thigh mince
- Add each ingredient in turn and pulse on about Speed 5-7 after each, to chop, mince and combine.
- Only a few seconds each time.
- Form mixture into thin patties, about palm-size and shallow fry
- Great for little fingers to hold
These can be served to the bigger kids as burgers, in fresh rolls with salad or just as a part of a meal, with steamed veg. Little ones like them to hold and munch along with the rest of the family.
This recipe is designed to be 'low chemical' for those with intolerances to salicylates and amines.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU