- 750 g Potato, diced
- 200 g water
- 75 g baby spinach
- 75 g 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 100 g Full fat cottage cheese
- 50 g Parmesan or cheddar, grated
8Recipe is created for
Add potato and water. Cook on 100, speed 1, 20 min.
While you're waiting, line a muffin pan with patty pans or baking paper squares.
Pause at 15 min, add spinach and peas to varoma. Continue cooking.
Set peas and spinach aside.
Add cottage cheese to bowl and mash with potato speed 6, 20-30 sec.
Add spinach and peas to bowl and mix on speed 2-3 for 20-30 sec or until combined.
(If your baby doesn't like lumps mix on speed 6, 20-30 seconds.)
Spoon into 12 patty pans and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake at 220oC for 10 minutes or until almost golden OR wrap individually and freeze until required.
Can be fully heated in microwave for convenience.
I have been feeding these to my baby since she was 6 months old and she still loves them 5 months on. You can vary the texture very easily depending on their age and stage.
Also delicious for pregnant mums to eat at the same time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)