- 500 g water
- 250 g cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 90 g Mulitgrain Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp vegetable or chicken salt
- 90 g grated cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 180' and line a tray with baking paper
1. Put Water into bowl and insert simmering basket.
2. Put cauliflower into basket and steam for 15min/Varoma/Speed 1.5
3. take Basket out and drain water. Pat dry the cauliflower with a paper towel.
4. Return Cauliflower to the TM Bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix 20sec/speed 6
5. add more breadcrumbs if mixture looks runny
6. take Tablespoon sized amounts of mixture and form into nuggets.
7. Bake for around 10min - turn nuggets and cook for a further 10min or until golden brown
8. can freeze raw or cooked nuggets in a zip lock bag for up to 2 months
Great for babys 7 months +
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb