- 200 grams Cheddar cheese
- 450 grams broccoli
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 120 grams breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese into bowl and grate on speed 8 for 8 seconds. Set aside.
Place 600g hot water into bowl, and then place broccoli into varoma dish on top. (I like to use part broccoli and part cauliflower). Cook for 28 minutes on varoma temp on speed 4. Set aside to cool slightly.
Place onion and garlic into bowl and dice for 3 seconds on speed 7. Push onion down from the sides with a spatula, then add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes, varoma temperature, on speed 1.
Add cooked broccoli into bowl and finely chop on speed 4 for 3 seconds.
Add breadcrumbs, chia seeds, eggs, and cheese and combine on on speed 4 for 20 seconds or until combined.
Place bowl in fridge and allow mixture to cool for about 15 minutes.
Oil a large baking tray with baking paper and pre-heat oven to 180c.
Take large tablespoons full of mixture, roll into a ball, flatten and place on tray.
Bake for 15 minutes, turn nuggets over and bake for a further 15 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
Accessories you need
These are the only way I can get my 2 year old to eat broccoli and cauliflower. She loves them!
Would also be a great finger food when starting solids as it is soft enough for littlies to gum on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce