- 1 banana, ripe, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, stone removed and roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 100 g couscous
- 150 g water
Place the banana and avocado in the into TM bowl and puree for 3-4 seconds on speed 6.
Scrape down the sides and add remaining ingredients.
Cook for 10 minutes at 80C on speed 1.
This couscous is a great way to introduce a new texture to young babies who are used to having pureed foods.
Can be for frozen in ice-cube trays or individual meal size portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Teriyaki Marinade