- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 ripe bananas
Mill the oats in the Thermomix for 10 sec / speed 8
Break the banana into quarters and add to the bowl. Combine for 5 sec / speed 5
Place teaspoons of the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and flatten into discs (or whatever shape you desire). The mix will be quite sticky but shouldn't be too difficult to handle with a teaspoon.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 13-15 minutes. Allow to cool.
These are suitable for babies who have begun eating finger foods.
To make this recipe gluten free, ensure you are using gluten free rolled oats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU