- 2 fully ripe bananas
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp. Goji Berries
- 1 tsp grounded cinamon
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
20minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 15min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 180 degree C. Line your muffin pans with same size parchment muffin paper cups.
Step 2: Wash goji berries and let it sit in cold water for a minute. Drain and set aside.
Step 3: Chop the bananas into chunks and mash it well with a wooden spoon. Transfer the mashed bananas, soaked goji berries together with the rest of the ingredients to your Thermomix or any other food processor. Mix well until a slightly wet batter is formed and all the ingredients are well incorporated.
Step 4: Spoon your batter onto the prepared muffin pans and bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the muffins come out clean.
This recipe is adapted from www.healthylittleplate.com
Accessories you need
Wrap these muffins in cling films and store in your freezer for up to 3 months. When you need to give your toddler one just simply take them out (no need to thaw) and rebake for 5 mins at 200 degree C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU