- 1/2 onion
- 240 grams zucchini, chopped, (approx 1 large)
- 60 grams carrot, chopped, (approx 1 small)
- 190 grams Sweet potatoe, chopped, (approx 1 small)
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 100 grams Pork loin, chopped, (preferably organic)
- 150 mls water
- 10 mls Olive Oil
Place onion into mixig bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 2 min/100C/speed 1 with MC removed
Add rest of the ingredients into the mixing bowl and cook 10min/100C/speed 2 or until vegetables are soft
Puree for 5-10 seconds by slowly turning the dial to speed 7 (or less for a chunkier texture)
Babys First Pork Puree
Accessories you need
Reserve liquid when steaming pears and apples and use instead of water.
Serve with cottage cheese to thicken puree
Use less water for a thicker consistency
Great puree to use in reuseable pouches
Health Benefits of Pork: High in Protein, iron, zinc, and various vitamin B's
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU